Puke and Cutcliff Part Ways

Can you imagine Cutcliffe reporting to Collins?
I assume all the football consultants at Bama report to Saban? At least through somebody?

Saban has a bunch of former HC consultants. It certainly makes sense to ask the guy. Does he want to golf all day at Reynolds Plantation like all the other retired coaches?

We could do a lot worse than paying all the ex-HCs over on Lake Oconee to consult for us. Aint a guy on our staff that couldnt learn a thing or two from OLeary or Friedgen.

I assume all the football consultants at Bama report to Saban? At least through somebody?

Saban has a bunch of former HC consultants. It certainly makes sense to ask the guy. Does he want to golf all day at Reynolds Plantation like all the other retired coaches?

We could do a lot worse than paying all the ex-HCs over on Lake Oconee to consult for us. Aint a guy on our staff that couldnt learn a thing or two from OLeary or Friedgen.
I would literally die if Cutcliff agreed to come here and be a QB coach. I just don't see him reporting to Collins. Saban? Yes. Collins. Ummm no.

Back