Qua Searcy Gofundme

Yeah he should be selling some autographs, that’s a good idea.

We all loved Qua and he definitely got it done those last two JT years. I hated to see how his effectiveness was clipped by TQM’s inability to distribute the ball in our offense.

Best of luck to Qua!

Why would it not be legit? Do you bums think a GT great who beat the dwags would lie? Should be an automatic 20 from everyone on this site and 50 for most. 100 from you grads who constantly brag about 80k like it means something. What is beating the dwags worth to you?

Why would it not be legit? Do you bums think a GT great who beat the dwags would lie? Should be an automatic 20 from everyone on this site and 50 for most. 100 from you grads who constantly brag about 80k like it means something. What is beating the dwags worth to you?
I think they meant is this legitimately Qua Searcy and not some typical internet scammer scumbag? If it is QS, I'm donating simply in appreciation for his service to GT and I dont care what he does with it.

Edit: bah! gofundme doesnt take paypal? wtf! I dont like using my credit card online.

Last edited:
Is this on his Twitter? Seems kinda trollish to me.

"Help me get the proper NFL training"

Pic does not show his face.

Last edited:
He should sell some signed photos of the leap. I'd buy.
I'll sell you mine... for $1 million

IHlvaual.jpg

Last edited:
I think it is legit because Nakita Jackson, who donated $500, is Tijai Whatley’s (2018 A-back recruit) mom.

What position is he realistically going to play in the NFL? Unfortunately for him, A-back just does not fit into any NFL mold. Slot receiver would be his only shot, and he has almost no film to show.

My opinion on this does not necessarily mean that I wouldn’t chip in a few bucks to allow him to try to chase his dream. He is a GT legend and all.

The question is whether or not its QS as opposed to an imposter. If it is in fact QS then it is presumed to be legit.

:dunno:

I know a former player that did the same thing and then turned around bought a purebred dog so :dunno:

why does GT not already provide this for him?

You can use the facilities and you can ask them for help with a program but it’s not as effective as having a dedicated trainer. I think that’s standard because it was the same at UCF.

Back