Question about the Colorado game in 25

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
To get tickets to that game, will Tech sell single game tickets for the Colorado game or will it be season ticket packages only? I want to go to that game with a friend next year. I've never purchased an away game ticket or season tickets. And does anyone know when they will go on sale?

Much appreciated

Don't waste your time with the GT ticket office. Go to the CO athletic site and buy 2 from there (lowest cost option) - if you don't like the seat locations they have, go to StubHub or SeatGeek but watch out for the "service fee" they tack on at checkout - it can be absurdly high.

I wouldn't even start shopping until June.

Don't waste your time with the GT ticket office. Go to the CO athletic site and buy 2 from there (lowest cost option) - if you don't like the seat locations they have, go to StubHub or SeatGeek but watch out for the "service fee" they tack on at checkout - it can be absurdly high.

I wouldn't even start shopping until June.
Thanks. I sure do appreciate the info.

If Dion is still there you will pay through the nose on the secondary market. This is one instance where I would buy through GT.
You can certainly buy through GT but the location is not going to be great. That is pretty much the only reason I recommended buying directly from CO. Either ticket office can sell you two tix and either is preferable to a reseller (StubHub, etc.). Ticketmaster has figured out how to add a transfer fee and are making the most of the opportunity.

You can certainly buy through GT but the location is not going to be great. That is pretty much the only reason I recommended buying directly from CO. Either ticket office can sell you two tix and either is preferable to a reseller (StubHub, etc.). Ticketmaster has figured out how to add a transfer fee and are making the most of the opportunity.
I didn't think singles will be available through CO. Secondary market is going to be very closely. This is one of the very few times I would buy through GT. And I agree, the seating location is going to suck.

I didn't think singles will be available through CO. Secondary market is going to be very closely. This is one of the very few times I would buy through GT. And I agree, the seating location is going to suck.
Here is a link to buy a ticket to the CO v UTAH game in a couple weeks. So CO does indeed sell singles.

Back