Question About Turf

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
It seems turf is everywhere these days. I played some soccer games on turf and on the SAC fields and form what I remember anytime I slid I would skin myself all over. Does that happen to the football players too? Is it different higher quality turf? Are they just scarred over? I’ll hang up and listen.

It seems turf is everywhere these days. I played some soccer games on turf and on the SAC fields and form what I remember anytime I slid I would skin myself all over. Does that happen to the football players too? Is it different higher quality turf? Are they just scarred over? I’ll hang up and listen.
As I understand it, this is not as much of a risk as it was with the old astroturf. That stuff made a lot of dudes wear sleeves or tape in certain places. But I think the new stuff is much more similar to the objectively inferior natural grass. Turf is the best thing humanity ever invented.

There is still turf burn, but the surface is nothing like the career-shortening, indoor carpet over concrete Astroturf of the’70s :chad:

Apparently it’s difficult to stay upright while running on turf

The new stuff is nothing like the SAC field garbage. Grass is still better, though.

JRjr

Back