Question Re Next Years Seating at Bobby Dodd Stadium

Father WASP

Flats Noob
Does anyone know what the plan is for student seating during 03 when the expansion is completed. I seem to share the sentiments of many that this year we never quite regained the atmosphere of BDS since the students were separated and the band tucked in the corner. Will the band stay in the same location? Will the students remain split or return to the north in one section?

If we have many more 51-7 games....you will pretty much be able to sit where you want to....

Originally posted by beeware:
If we have many more 51-7 games....you will pretty much be able to sit where you want to....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Great point Beeware!

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well, duh. "Thanks" for pointing out the obvious. Do you think smartass comments like this helps ANYONE at all?
pat.gif

beeware will take all the shots he can on the current coaching staff and the current Tech program under this coaching staff ..

Originally posted by GEETEELEE:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif"> If we have many more 51-7 games....you will pretty much be able to sit where you want to....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well, duh. "Thanks" for pointing out the obvious. Do you think smartass comments like this helps ANYONE at all?
pat.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I've got if figured out. These boards are for voicing our displeasures. That goes for bitterness as well as just plain ol nasty anger. Have been taught on the other bball board that this is a great technique for fans to use because it's part of our job so everything can be fixed.

I'm glad I've been shown the light!! Thought I'd share with you, so you could see the light as well.
wink.gif

Really....complaining while being bitter and angry is the way to be. We'll all be better fans because of it. See it lights a fire under the coaches and admins, so they can do a better job.

Haven't figured out if this technique is best just for message boards though. Haven't been taught or shown if this is the only place this great technique should be used.

Aren't you glad I was able to share with you my great revelation?

wink.gif

Originally posted by ylojk8:
beeware will take all the shots he can on the current coaching staff and the current Tech program under this coaching staff ..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">DO I NEED TO SHOW YOU THE LIGHT AS WELL!!! SHEESH. Get with the program!

grin.gif
wink.gif

well since recruiting is going better Beeware is going to have to fixate on the Ugag game.

If recruiting picks up I expect a steady diet of Ugag game replays.

puke.gif

I wonder if BW is a pooper on any other message boards? Surely his invective is not reserved for little ole us!

sg.gif

I liked an earlier suggestion from someone else on this board. He should become a Dook and Texas fan. That way, he can continue to root for Roof and Mac (not that there's anything wrong with that).
tongue.gif

Back