Quick stadium report

BEESerk

Flats Noob
I was just down at the AA doing some business, and eating at JRs with a friend.

There was no activity going on inside the stadium, and it didn't look like there was any work that needed to be done either. There is very little room left between the stands and field now. There is not bad seat in the house. Our visitors should be so lucky to have our nosebleed seats.

Basically the work that is left, is the finishing touches outside the North Stands. Actually there are a lot of finishing touches to be done by Aug. 28th. From my experience, it shouldn't be a problem.

They were pouring rectangular concrete slabs evenly spaced apart. Looking at the masonry/concrete work on the north stands I think it is a safe assumption that they will brick in the areas inbetween the slabs.

This should give a nice contrasting apperance in the pavillion area. It looks like they poured some concrete column footers for lamp posts too in this area. It should really look nice at night.

It still looks like a disaster right now, but they should make the deadline without any trouble.

good report .. thanks.

our first home game is sept 6th so they have a lil more time than aug 28th although aug 28th is pep rally night at BDS@HGF.

we all should be proud of our stadium expansion. hopefully it was not an ill-conceived notion and will help tech in all aspects. hopefully we can get a winning product on the field and fill the seats.

gailey has a lot of work to do. braine too.

I was advised Thursday by a Senior Associate Director of Athletics that it will be done for Auburn.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
good report .. thanks.

our first home game is sept 6th so they have a lil more time than aug 28th although aug 28th is pep rally night at BDS@HGF.

we all should be proud of our stadium expansion. hopefully it was not an ill-conceived notion and will help tech in all aspects. hopefully we can get a winning product on the field and fill the seats.

gailey has a lot of work to do. braine too.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If you are going to do it... do it right. No doubt it was done right. It looks great.

I went through a couple of days ago. The suites are coming together in the N stands - they are very nice. In addition, the letterman's club is almost done.

We took the hike of shame to the very top of the UN - no small feat! It's pretty windy up there. I can see the bulldawg nation jumping to their deaths from up there in November. It looks like the only thing that's not going to be done by AU is one of the suite-level elevators.

Quote by ParkinJacket:

We took the hike of shame to the very top of the UN - no small feat! It's pretty windy up there. I can see the bulldawg nation jumping to their deaths from up there in November

Instant Classic!
grin.gif

By the way, Where is the Letterman's Club, and are their any dues?

Back