Radio show

Summers will be back the quickest of the three

Only because he might actually come back though. The earliest he may play again is Miami. Someone please tell me I've fallen victim to some kind of awful troll here.

I disagree with Qua being highly replaceable. He is probably our best AB.

What are yall's thoughts on Marcus Marshall to A-Back just for this year? He may be our most athletic / natural runner remaining and (as has been said about RBs in the past), we need to get him on the field.

Also we have been successful in the past with Anthony Allen one year at ABack, then moving back to BBack. I just don't know how difficult / lengthy of a transition this would be for him to be game ready.

What are yall's thoughts on Marcus Marshall to A-Back just for this year? He may be our most athletic / natural runner remaining and (as has been said about RBs in the past), we need to get him on the field.

Also we have been successful in the past with Anthony Allen one year at ABack, then moving back to BBack. I just don't know how difficult / lengthy of a transition this would be for him to be game ready.

Good thought. It may be necessary if Lands-Davis can't get the job done out there.

However, we probably need 2 B-backs at the least. It's a LOOONG year.

Good thought. It may be necessary if Lands-Davis can't get the job done out there.

True, but if Skov is going to continue carrying the BBack load 95% of the game like last week, then maybe Marcus could either be fluid (play both during the same game) or Marcus Allen can be the 2nd runner when he gets back.

True, but if Skov is going to continue carrying the BBack load 95% of the game like last week, then maybe Marcus could either be fluid (play both during the same game) or Marcus Allen can be the 2nd runner when he gets back.

I'm not so sure that Skov will get 95% of the carries every week. I think on Saturday we needed a guy who could push the stout ND DL which wasn't giving up much of a gap. We will probably see MM get more involved this week.

I'm not so sure that Skov will get 95% of the carries every week. I think on Saturday we needed a guy who could push the stout ND DL which wasn't giving up much of a gap. We will probably see MM get more involved this week.

No it's the Synjyn Days effect. Until Marcus Marshall can protect the ball better, his time will be limited. I hope he earns CPJ trust fast, because the few time we opened up some holes Marshall vision was needed badly

Going back to last year, I count a total of 11 running backs of one kind or the other that we have lost for a variety of reasons including graduation, dismissal, and injuries. It is a wonder that we have any left.

Back