Ramblin Wreck Vs DA ThUg Official Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay the only way to stop their offense is for me to say something smartass about the over/under on the number of plays it takes them to score.

JT looks dynamic, may be pretty good in the future. But Vad has been punished enough. Please put him back in.

Man, JT is very promising but I just don't know if we can have a QB with no passing ability.

Tell Vad hold on to the dang ball and put him back in. He's making this go. This ish is what we should tried against VT last week. TO is working. Wake up coach.

Probably should have just put Vad in. We were going the throw anyway.

That is what announcers wondered about as well. Now we see if the D is the same we have seen in recent years giving up scores at end of a half, afraid of what we may see actually.

Passing on 2nd down? Giving JT time when Vad has already led us to 17 points? Rugby punt for 20 net yards? This öööö is how you lose to ranked teams.

I have no problem with bringing in Thomas but would rather have brought him in the series prior.

Passing on 2nd down? Giving JT time when Vad has already led us to 17 points? Rugby punt for 20 net yards? This öööö is how you lose to ranked teams.

Some real puzzling play calls at times. Here we go on our no prevent defense.

Man our DT's are getting dominated. Both single-teamed and ton of time for Morris.

It's kind of funny that at this time last year, many guys were hollering to play Vad more. There was a reason why Tevin was the starter. Now, some of you wanting JT more and you now you see why Vad is the starter. Granted it was JT's first series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back