Ramblin Wreck Vs DA ThUg Official Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In defense of Vad, the defender was goinv for the tackle and got all ball instead of arm. It looked like Vad had adequate protection on the ball.

Over/under for how long it takes UM to score a TD at the beginning of the 3rd quarter:

17 seconds.

I have no ööööing idea how this would happen. There is a man whose first name is Jimbo.

So, we held them to three that last drive, and they had several <10 yard plays. Maybe we're adjusting?

I'm going to have faith that Roof will shut them down second half like we did against UNC.

Geez, what are the odds Clemson hangs 70 on us?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If we went all District 9 and put AJ McCarron's arm on JT's body, we would go undefeated.

Start the half with an on side kick. If u get it great, if you don't they score on 4 plays instead of 6 plays if u kick it deep.

Last edited:
Start the half with an on side kick. If u get it great, if you don't they score on 4 plays instead of 6 plays if u kick it deep.

Why not? Duke is going to run it back to the house anyways

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Only our fans... Our D causes 2 TO's and our O coughs up the ball, and we blame our D. Wow.

Are you watching the ööööing game? We are giving up >13 yds PER PLAY. The only reason they haven't scored 50 points is the offense is dominating TOP and UM gave us 3 gifts: 2 turnovers and a FG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back