Ramblin Wreck Vs DA ThUg Official Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The credit and benefit if the doubt that CPJ earned early on is now consumed in a bonfire on 3rd St. Not saying he should be terminated, but his status either way must be earned. No more credit...

2013 is over. No use discussing it.

Are we bringing in a new QB next season or should we give it to JT for 2014?

Ballgame. Maybe we can hang in there and keep the score close vs the storming morons. Since apparently that's just our new expectation. Winning is just icing on the cake to be enjoyed sparingly.

I don't understand the JT talk. We had this same discussion last year with Tevin/Vad, now we're having it with Vad/JT. There's our answer.

Who here really expected to win this game? Not me, and no one I spoke to this week. I think we're all frustrated because our hopes got up with 1st quarter performance. That all changed with Vad's fumble. For the 2nd week in a row, we've been dominated in all aspects of the game and team looked to be poorly prepared. S

I don't understand the JT talk. We had this same discussion last year with Tevin/Vad, now we're having it with Vad/JT. There's our answer.

No Tevin could win the ööööing games but the fans were bitching in moaning for a better offense when the D sucked. JT can run the base offense, or whatever plays we call, as well as Vad minus the passing, which we can't do. There was not argument last season who game us the better chance. This season we have no ööööing clue.

Well that pick six should settle it. Same story new year. No semblance of a passing game. Doesn't matter who is qb.

If PJ gets canned, who do we get? Who can we afford and who can win here considering our handicaps?

Beestorm needs to shut down the forum this weekend. The butthurt is going to melt the servers.

I missed the pick six and didn't see a replay. Besides that the fact that the game was over, what exactly happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back