Ran into Coach Wilson briefly

JacketFanPCB

Damn Good Rat
On our little trip to "THE ATL" late last week. Saw him at the Varsity. Introduced myself, then got into my car (we were both eating outside). He made a point talk to me (after settling his little FF/Onion ring problem) and the family. Nice guy! I asked him (half-jokingly since my wife went to AU) if we were gonna beat Auburn. He said "Whoooh. Gotta stop that running game."
Btw the wife said he had a big ring on his finger. I'm guessing it's an FSU championship ring??

Little nugget. Said he was hosting a "QB from Virginia." Anybody recruitniks know who that is?If you want another little nuggett (not sure if I should post it publicly) then e-mail me at:

Logywon4@comcast.net (not sure if my e-mail is available here)

And NO I didn't get to see the stadium or the bookstore. The wife, two 1/2 yr old, and 5 week old baby were all with me. Plus there didn't seem to be any parking at the new bookstore Friday at lunch hour. That area looks GREAT though!! First class!

Mmmmmmmm.....Varsity...... <resolves to re-open the Varsity chili experiment yet again!> I'm sure I can manufacture my own Varsity food up here in Nashville.
pat.gif
Do you realize we don't even have the first hot dog restaurant of any kind! Quite frankly not even any rings! The cusp of polite society! And don't get me started on Harold's! You wouldn't believe what they do to stew up here, if you can find any that is.
drinking.gif
Why it's uncivilized!

(great news about the QB FROM VIRGINIA!!! when's the last time we recruited Virginia? that sounds very promising
)

Back