Reached our quota on puppy fans for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtfan

Sith Lord
Staff member
I saw where our latest dogmember heard about this site from another dogmember. Would prefer dog fans not to invite other dog fans to the board. It only takes one bad one and it could knock MANY off the board.

I want to caution all non-GT fans that the rules that apply to GT-Stingtalk members are not the same for NON GT-Stingtalk members.

This is a GT site and a NON GT FAN'S membership is conditional upon you not being a destructive influence.

That being said MOST appreciate sound views from other schools fans, but would prefer that you not encourage other dog fans to join.

Feel free to take part in the stingtalk prediction contest (Dore-Dawg is currently tied for second) and to use the warroom.

which raises this question, gtfan......

What does an alleged TECH fan have to do to be adjudicated a "destructive influence" on the board?

Thanks for the work you and beestorm do!!!

great question buzzfan ...

alleged Tech fans can be far more destructive than "jabbing" dog fans

Hmmmmmm...

This is starting to sound a little bit like the thought police. What are you really after, a poster that trashes other posters or someone whose opinions don't agree with you own?

So if we have two sides with different opinions on a coach/players performance, one side gets kicked off?

Or if one side doesn't think Tech should go to a bowl, or fans should not throw things at the officials...

Originally posted by Buzzfan:
which raises this question, gtfan......

What does an alleged TECH fan have to do to be adjudicated a "destructive influence" on the board?

Thanks for the work you and beestorm do!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The destructive influence was directed at Non GT fans. It is a different standard for GT fans.

This post was directed ONLY at Non GT fans that post on this board.

Now I will lock this thread b/f people start posting how much damage beeware is doing

well we are light a couple of Uga Fans. I would encourage the other NON GT FANS to read the above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back