Reckon Coach meant STs when saying Frosh would play

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
The 15-20 Fr playing has not materialized, but still may as injuries take their toll. Right now, you can count on 1 hand the number of Gailey 2 yr recruits that are contributing, with only 2 playing significantly. These 2 classes should be, at least, 40% of our players.
1) QB Ball is a major upside surprise. Hope Pat Carter can rs, but we still need a big time QB recruit this yr for numbers.
2) DT Wrotto started & did OK. Will continue to play. Brother, we need recruits here.
3) DE/LB Wheeler played a coupla series & looked good. Will continue spot duty. Man, we need a coupla recruits here.
4) WR McGuire was in on a series or 2. Will continue the same. Need SPEED here.
5) DT Brezina was in for a coupla series. Will continue spot duty.
6) DE Anoia was in for a handful of plays.

7) S Reis is doing 2nd yr on STs, no rs for him. Hopefully, Venice Williams can rs.
8) CB Scott contributor on STs
9) Gaston, Sam Williams, Flueridor played STs

That's it, folks. That's Gailey's 2 classes.

Blah Blah Blah...Here we go again.
Alright shall we look at facts or just listen to your whine and cheese again
pat.gif

Newberry is Out for Season(Do you want him to play on crutches -would that make you happy?)
Ace-Banged up but when 100% will crack the two deep
Rashaun-Prob gets a rs but also recovering from ankle probs(See above on Newberry)
Kingi/Zeb/Bridges/Pullen-All part of Flunkgate (Those probs have been addressed and Coach is working to get them back in)
I'll give you dunlap because i'm still wondering why dbo didn't play more and where was our wr depth?
Al Pena-well by most accounts just seemed like the Brandon Sumner kid from fl under Oleary just missed home more than school
As Far as our oline recruits-I hope he rs all three. WE NEED them to beef up and have 4 yrs of eligibility.
Man talk about gameday decisions. Talk about how we got burned on 4th down. Talk about 1 back formation which i had a huge prob w/ but sometimes i wonder if you people have nothing better to do than to complain about everything that is Gailey.
rant.gif

Have a Jacket Day!

Well, Techcaster, those are the facts, Buckaroo. No complaint, just reality. It is now. That's what our Fr, rFr & So Coach G recruited are contributing. If u don't want to discuss personel, skip to my post on 'the fumbles & int did us in, not what Gailey did', but the personel are a huge part of success.
U can see it for what it is or continue to lament the losses that are not here & contimue to spin the hows, whys, whos & wherefores
rant.gif
Gaileys problems of getting & keeping players are well documented, but thanks for posting some of them again anyway
wink.gif

Have a Jacket Day
smile.gif

Back