Recruiting info per GG

law_bee

Dodd-Like
"Recruiting is going well. Currently at eleven commits - with one silent. Things sound good with Bridges, Cooper, Carey, McClendon, Mitchell, and Scranton so I would put them in the "A" group as far as players to watch in the short term."

THANKS for the info lawbee! You've got to win some kind of posting award for news. If it happens, we hear about it from you! Makes me wonder how much time you spend getting info and how much time you have for your clients
smile.gif

As far as recruiting goes, I STILL wonder if our class this year is going to be comparable to the last couple of years. Are we gonna be ranked in the Top 25? Thoughts?
smile.gif

BTW, how do we stand in getting more D and O-linemen?? We need both pretty badly don't we??
Anybody know??

Thanks, I never have been able to get a password into the Hive, so I can't get the GG chat updates.
Btw, does ANYONE know what I am doing wrong (in applying for an acct on the hive?) -- I've emailed RR 5 times in the last 6 weeks: NO response, period. Is it possible I've offended him? Have they stopped registering new accounts?
Am I just ugly?!

That could be it, Goldenbird.
On the other hand, I dono why I can't get on over there.

What are we missing anyway? We get all the news from law_bee.

We could do our own BOTD; Boake is repeating himself. I must admit I like today's stutter, though...

Try Registration/Admin in the left column and "follow the yellow brick road." Follow the yellow brick road ! Follow the yellow brick road ! Follow!, Follow!, Follow!, Follow!, Follow the yellow brick road !...

Could be! RR is pretty far behind it took me almost 6 weeks to get on and after I had posted many times on other boards the virtue of being a Ramlin Reck.
bash.gif

I would say the quality of StingTalk and the format of StingTalk is superior to that of The Hive. Keep up the good work!
bigthumbup.gif

Back