Recruiting Tidbits

D

Damarius

Looks like morgan will commit tonight. That will make 17. Once Joe Gaston gets his offer, which I think he will before signing day, he will commit. That will make 18. If we can find some way to grab Kenny Scott and Earvin Taylor, that will make 20. From Brandon Allen, if Gt offers, he will sign February fifth. That makes 21. Joe Thomas is still considering, and I have a good feeling that we will get him to visit on the 31st, just because we need OL. He says all of the teams he is considering are even. Hope we get on him. Mike Phillips will announce Saturday, I think. From what I know, he will commit to Pitt, but we still have a good chance. From a recent article on the insiders, Tashard Choice is still interested and is considering GT. If we can get him to visit, and make an offer again, thers no telling if he will commit. I hope he would. Terry Arnold cancelled his visit for this past weekend becasue that team had filled there RB spots. He will visit N.C. State, and It is still a possibility that he will visit GT after that. Joe Sturdivant will probably sign with SMU IMHO. But besides that, look for GT to sign 23 to 25 players, in a very solid recruiting class.

P.S. Good things are to come!

EDIT: JUst to add, DT Matt Robinson has a vist schedueled for the 31st, but will not come because of his commitment to Wake Forest...Also, If Sam Williams gets an offer, I bet he will commit...Look for a big visit list on the 31st!

Damarius... thanks for putting this "recruiting summary" together... I hope you will continue to keep us posted...

Seems like a lot of good things are going down at the end. I can't remember us closing this well in recent history.

Thanks.

Back