Recruiting

etc79

Dodd-Like
Anyone in the know on how Pastner is doing for this upcoming class?

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Looks like for 21 we are ranked top 30….our get old stay old class….nothing yet for 22. 1 tournament appearance in the next 4 years will appease the masses

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Looks like we've made the cut for a couple guys. We will take as many as 3. Brice Sensabaugh is one to watch and we made his top 4.

johncu

Dodd-Like
I am sure we kicked the tires on a few, but I don't think Pastner ever saw that as a must-have. He said he was going to be extremely selective. I think they feel like Howard, Saba and Meka will be good enough, collectively.
Yeah, that was pretty much the word. Hard for me to believe given their play thus far, but if there’s one thing I do trust our staff on, it’s the ability to develop big men.

jts1207

Yeah, that was pretty much the word. Hard for me to believe given their play thus far, but if there’s one thing I do trust our staff on, it’s the ability to develop big men.
That’s a narrative I’m tired of hearing

jts1207

Truth hurts?
If your argument is Moses Wright while all the others transferred I don’t know what to tell you. We lost our tournament game because we didn’t have a single serviceable big

JelloJacket

Damn Good Rat
If your argument is Moses Wright while all the others transferred I don’t know what to tell you. We lost our tournament game because we didn’t have a single serviceable big
Plus Ben Lammers(ACC Defensive Player of the Year) and James Banks(All ACC Defensive Player). Both had proven serviceable at best prior to Reveno working with them.

johncu

Dodd-Like
It’s like you didn’t even pay attention to the last 5 seasons or something. Credit Reveno if you want to keep ööööting on Pastner, but the fact is that we’ve pretty consistently made chicken salad from chicken öööö when it comes to our post play. Moses Wright was just the most recent (and prominent) example.

jts1207

It’s like you didn’t even pay attention to the last 5 seasons or something. Credit Reveno if you want to keep ööööting on Pastner, but the fact is that we’ve pretty consistently made chicken salad from chicken öööö when it comes to our post play. Moses Wright was just the most recent (and prominent) example.

A singular offensive rebound.

JelloJacket

Damn Good Rat

jts1207

So your argument that disproves the narrative is a single game where we were missing the ACC POY? If you don't think Moses, Lammers and Banks improved in a very noticeable way under Reveno then make that case.
The first of that type of single game 5 years in the making. You fail to mention all the bigs that transferred out. Could have used one in that single game.

JelloJacket

Damn Good Rat
The first of that type of single game 5 years in the making. You fail to mention all the bigs that transferred out. Could have used one in that single game.
Besides Evan Cole who are you talking about? Do we really have some disproportionate big man transfer problem that is out of line with the current dynamics of college ball?

However it feels like you are moving the goal posts. As a reminder below is the line you originally took issue with. Help me understand why you are tired of that narrative besides your PDS.
...if there’s one thing I do trust our staff on, it’s the ability to develop big men.