Recruiting

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
So your argument that disproves the narrative is a single game where we were missing the ACC POY? If you don't think Moses, Lammers and Banks improved in a very noticeable way under Reveno then make that case.
We all know that @jts1207 will not admit that he is wrong. You've proven the point to a 100% certainly and he just moves the goalposts.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Ban Hammer'd
We all know that @jts1207 will not admit that he is wrong. You've proven the point to a 100% certainly and he just moves the goalposts.
No I’m not. If we were so good developing bigs we surely would have one that could come off the bench and get an offensive rebound during the tournament. We didn’t because our development was so good they left

johncu

Dodd-Like
No I’m not. If we were so good developing bigs we surely would have one that could come off the bench and get an offensive rebound during the tournament. We didn’t because our development was so good they left
Two freshmen and a transfer in his first year in the program. How much development do you expect them to make in a COVID year where we are extremely limited in the offseason?

This year will be telling. If those bigs look as inept as they did last year, you’ll get your wish as we have a tough season.

jts1207

Ban Hammer'd
Two freshmen and a transfer in his first year in the program. How much development do you expect them to make in a COVID year where we are extremely limited in the offseason?

This year will be telling. If those bigs look as inept as they did last year, you’ll get your wish as we have a tough season.
And you idiots will be here defending him no matter the results

johncu

Dodd-Like
And you idiots will be here defending him no matter the results
There you go again, ignoring or deflecting every time someone points out how stupid your arguments are.

I get that you think we’ll drop off again now that we lost Alvarado/Wright, and you may be right. But who the hell goes all “woe is me” and wants the coach fired literally right after an ACC championship and the 2nd best season in 25 years? It’s very strange, tbh.

jts1207

Ban Hammer'd
There you go again, ignoring or deflecting every time someone points out how stupid your arguments are.

I get that you think we’ll drop off again now that we lost Alvarado/Wright, and you may be right. But who the hell goes all “woe is me” and wants the coach fired literally right after an ACC championship and the 2nd best season in 25 years? It’s very strange, tbh.
It was 2-3 weeks of decent basketball for a 5th year coach in a down league….nothing more. Maybe in another 5 we will make the dance and have a contingency plan if a big can’t go so we can rebound something

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Looks like more than a shot. CBs and FCs rolling in for Tech on both sites over the last 24 hours. 247 profile says he’s announcing at 3:08pm.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Ewin committed to Ole Miss. Nothing to see here. Not sure where the brief buzz came from regarding GT, but it was fleeting.