Recruiting

cincytechie

Jolly Good Fellow
Any updates on this class? Doesn't seem like much is going on. Last year's class was a little more hopeful. Need some non-football hope these days.

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
Going back through this thread and i dont doubt that Reveno has had a huge impact in the development of GT bigs. My gripe centers around the recruitment of post players. With Reveno’s track record of positive results, why are we unable to bring in a ‘big’ with some semblance of an inside offensive presence?

I get it that college basketball is guard driven, but the fact we havent gotten a ‘name’ big on campus is baffling.

BuzzinWreck78

Flats Noob
Any updates on this class? Doesn't seem like much is going on. Last year's class was a little more hopeful. Need some non-football hope these days.
Things don't look to be going well for us. but ACC is hot and heavy.
13 teams have signings.10 ACC teams have at least 3. Duke has 3 5star guys
we have zilch

we've made tons of offers.most havee already signed elsewhere

cincytechie

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder why CJP struggles to recruit so much. Finally had a top 30 class last year with a solid season/ACC POY and not able to build off of that. Cremins and Hewitt were able to do it consistently.

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
I wonder why CJP struggles to recruit so much. Finally had a top 30 class last year with a solid season/ACC POY and not able to build off of that. Cremins and Hewitt were able to do it consistently.
Agreed, it's odd that we recruited better the year before an ACC Championship than the year of. Complacency?

1982Jacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Things don't look to be going well for us. but ACC is hot and heavy.
13 teams have signings.10 ACC teams have at least 3. Duke has 3 5star guys
we have zilch

we've made tons of offers.most havee already signed elsewhere
Unless things turnaround here, this could be the final nail in the coffin that jts1207 is itching to nail shut. I mean, it looks like CJP is losing guys to Tulsa and BU. BU - not even just BC! Offering dudes a chance to play ball in the ACC, and they walk away for bad teams in terrible conferences. That is sad and pathetic.