Red dot green dot

I don't know who is crazier, dogcollins himself, this guy taking the time to analyze a clown interview, you for finding and posting it, or me for watching anything with his dumb face and voice in it.
:puke:
It was in my feed, I was putting on some brainless nonsense at 840p for background noise when I was getting kids stuff ready for school. It’s 1008p, I’m sitting on the couch and can’t stop watching. It is awful. I think I’m Red Dotted.

Can anyone - anyone - recall hearing any of the following coaches provide a perfectly reasonable justification for anything short of a successful outcome: Bobby Dodd, Bobby Ross, George O'Leary, Chan Gailey or Paul Johnson?

The clown is literally one of maybe three people in the last 50 years that I just want to punch in the face. I'm driving down to North Carolina whatever damn day our game is and gonna buy a ticket from somebody - couldn't care less what it costs. I will see Georgia Tech have its revenge and I intend to wallow in it.

Fat dot
Lean dot
Red dot
Green dot.
Black dot
Blue dot
Old dot
New dot.
This one has a little star.
This one has a little car.
Say! What a lot
Of dots there are.
Yes. Some are red. And some are green.
Some are nice. And some are mean.
Some are sad.
And some are glad.
And some are very, very bad.
Why are they
Sad and glad and bad?
I do not know.
Go ask your dad.
Some are thin.
And some are fat.
The fat one has
A yellow hat.
From there to here, from here to there,
Funny things
Are everywhere.

Here are some
Who like to run.
They run for fun
In the hot, hot sun.
Oh me! Oh my!
Oh me! Oh my!
What a lot
Of funny things go by.
Some have two feet
And some have four.
Some have six feet
And some have more.
Where do they come from? I can’t say.
But I bet they have come a long, long way.
We see them come.
We see them go.
Some are fast.
And some are slow.
Some are high
And some are low.
Not one of them
Is like another.
Don’t ask us why.
Go ask your mother.
Say!
Look at his fingers!
One, two, three...
How many fingers
Do I see?
One, two, three, four,
Five, six, seven,
Eight, nine, ten.
He has eleven!
Eleven!
This is something new.
I wish I had
Eleven, too!

Wonder if the clown will be on the sidelines or in the booth during games. Hopefully the sidelines, if he still has a job when they make the return trip, it’s gonna be lit in da Club Seats.

do we get any money back because he got another job? i doubt it but got to ask.

Can anyone - anyone - recall hearing any of the following coaches provide a perfectly reasonable justification for anything short of a successful outcome: Bobby Dodd, Bobby Ross, George O'Leary, Chan Gailey or Paul Johnson?

The clown is literally one of maybe three people in the last 50 years that I just want to punch in the face. I'm driving down to North Carolina whatever damn day our game is and gonna buy a ticket from somebody - couldn't care less what it costs. I will see Georgia Tech have its revenge and I intend to wallow in it.
What a ööööing asshole. He got another job because he found another school with a leadership team dumb enough to hire him. Took a senile as öööö HC and an AD that looks like he just got it in the ass in his bio photo. öööö the tarholes, they deserve what they got.

What a ööööing asshole. He got another job because he found another school with a leadership team dumb enough to hire him. Took a senile as öööö HC and an AD that looks like he just got it in the ass in his bio photo. öööö the tarholes...

they deserve what they got.
Not yet but soon. Very soon.

Don't be overconfident that he will do badly there or that we will destroy their defense. Defense can come down to recruiting (i.e., money & salesmanship), strength & conditioning, injuries, assistant coaching, individual performances on a given day, etc.

I'm confident that he isn't a good head coach without a lot of help but I think he could manage to do well as DC at UNC for reasons that don't have to do with his coaching ability.

do we get any money back because he got another job? i doubt it but got to ask.
here ya go….
1723608743780.jpeg

I'm confident that he isn't a good head coach without a lot of help but I think he could manage to do well as DC at UNC for reasons that don't have to do with his coaching ability.
How did clown’s dick taste?

Back