Red-shirt for Luke???

GPB III

Varsity Lurker
Tough loss tonight.

Does anyone thing that Luke will be red-shirted? I don't know if he's already played in too many games or not.

law_bee

Dodd-Like
I think he will be contributing by the second half of the season. With the amount of people PH plays it is going to be difficult to red shirt anyone. Luke is use to playing that international style of ball and so not use to the physical play, but I think you will see some quality minutes out of him by the second half of the season.

I believe Eisenhower struggled innitially too, but toward the second half fo the season he came around.

It's hard not to play a seven footer.

grgt96

Varsity Lurker
I think he'll play this year, especially with the loss of Isenhour. I think Luke will develop enough to at least help out defensively this year. Guys like Serge Zwikker at UNC started out tall and lanky too, but he eventually developed enough to be a help to the team.

sandlapperjacket

Varsity Lurker
Luke may turn into a good player if he can add some weight and pump some iron. I doubt if we redshirt him. He could be back in early January and we can sure another body in the frontcourt. I just home Luke hangs onto his confidence until he adds some pounds.