RefrigeratorMover......

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
will be having a cardio version Tuesday morning. If that doesn’t work, then options for surgery will be discussed. I would appreciate thoughts and prayers for my little brother fellas.

He will be at BDS@HGF tomorrow night for All American night recognition. Hard to believe he finished up on The Flats 32 years ago. Sheesh, the time flies.

User 8976

User account deleted
best of luck to him.
it would only be fitting if we had another fog night game, like uga 85.

or

see? this is what happens to people after watching tech football for 32 years

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
If anybody has enough fight in them to beat this, John does.

Tell the big guy we are all rooting and praying for him.

And thanks for letting us know.

The Jacket

The Coat
Every F-bomb I drop tonight will be saturated in positive vibes for John, and for his brother who has never threatened me.

User 8976

User account deleted
will be having a cardio version Tuesday morning. If that doesn’t work, then options for surgery will be discussed. I would appreciate thoughts and prayers for my little brother fellas.

He will be at BDS@HGF tomorrow night for All American night recognition. Hard to believe he finished up on The Flats 32 years ago. Sheesh, the time flies.
if you can read this and you're going to the game, take pix from your seat of the event and post them for OP's brother.

If you can't read this, you're probably a georgia fan.

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
Every F-bomb I drop tonight will be saturated in positive vibes for John, and for his brother who has never threatened me.
Pull us through this night TheJacket. I’m sure John will be dropping a few himself since he will be there

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
if you can read this and you're going to the game, take pix from your seat of the event and post them for OP's brother.

If you can't read this, you're probably a georgia fan.

I would really appreciate seeing some pics whenyousaybud. I am usually there for this event, but couldn’t make it tonight. I will make sure John knows if some post pics.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Prayers sent for John, his family, and those who will be working with him.

John has fought many battles, in many venues, and come out strong.

I know he will draw on his strength and stay positive.