Reggie Ball AJC article

Try getting to the last period in that article with a dry eye. It will not be easy.

I'll 2nd that. Nix was an idiot.
I can think of several games I personally blame Pat Nix for playcalling us a loss. 3 stand out like a sore thumb

Back to the topic, that is an excellent article and Reggie Ball is a fine young man

giphy.gif

Ball get way more hate than he deserves. Yeah he said something stupid about the UGA game, so what.

Tech should invite him back on field during a game. I'd wager he'd be very well received.

Ball get way more hate than he deserves. Yeah he said something stupid about the UGA game, so what.

Tech should invite him back on field during a game. I'd wager he'd be very well received.
We got our ass handed to us the year before he arrived. Our two QB's who played that day, I won't name them, acted afraid to even hold the football. Reggie fought.

You need a glass of Bourbon and a handkerchief to watch that on Reggie Ball and Mr. Martin.

Not as bad as Reggie, but Tevin took a lot of hits from fans. All because some guy named Vad was on the sideline.

Vad Lee made me appreciate Tevin Washington (and made me realize how ööööing stupid I ever was to criticize Tevin). That realization made me regret ever criticizing Reggie.

Honestly, it's crazy how often we have been so close to putting a top ten team together over the past 15 or so years.

Vad Lee made me appreciate Tevin Washington (and made me realize how ööööing stupid I ever was to criticize Tevin). That realization made me regret ever criticizing Reggie.

Honestly, it's crazy how often we have been so close to putting a top ten team together over the past 15 or so years.
We would have been with Reggie if we had an O Coordinator who played to the strengths of his players. Reggie fell between two offenses in which he would have excelled - Fridge and Johnson. He was the right guy at the wrong time.

Back