Reggie Ball AJC article

who cares? Reggie was a 4-year starter and accumulated a lot of stats that way.
So he was good enough that no one was able to unseat him for 4 years? Dang. That sounds a lot better than either Nesbitt or Thomas who both were uncapable of unseating the incumbent.

It was ööööing retarded. We needed to run clock and Joe Burns runs straight out of bounds. I would be surprised if the collective "öööö" muttered by everyone was not picked up on tv.

Maryland gets ball back and wins.

One of the dumbest plays I've ever seen in person, and I was witness to some really dumb ones (uva hook and ladder, 4th down throw away, kneeling kickoff for a safety are some of the ones I've been present for)

To be fair to him, he was bouncing off tacklers.

To be fair to you, he literally could have taken a knee and the game would have been won.

I had lower west stands tickets back then. Happened right in front of me.

I'd say, if I had to rank, Thomas first

Nesbitt and Ball about equal. Would have loved to see Ball run our option offense.

Uhh.

Nesbitt is another GT QB that should not be mentioned in the same sentence as Reggie Ball, other than saying that they both "did their best."

To be fair to you, he literally could have taken a knee and the game would have been won.

I was in front row of band and saw it from behind the play. He went straight for the sideline. There was no reason to get anywhere close to the sideline. None.

Are you sure? I had lower east tickets and I swear Burns ran out right in front of us.

Another altercation occurred along Fowler Street when more unidentified Tech fans attempted to walk through the middle of the band's formation. Senior marcher Dustin Doyle's attempt to restrain a man escalated into a brawl. "I stepped up and politely moved him to the side of the street safely away from the group. The student resisted and began to struggle with me. Smelling the alcohol coming from the student, I held him firmly with the intention to let the band pass safely," said Doyle.

After Doyle claims he let the man go, the man began to further taunt the band. "He struggled free and attempted again to cut across the band saying 'This is my street, I can cross it wherever I want and when I want!' I then firmly held him in a bear hug." After the band passed the man supposedly got up off the ground and repeatedly hit Doyle in the face with "a strap of some sort."

lol, what a tool. He deserved a strap-of-some-sort whipping

Back