Reggie Ball to be profiled on ACC Live tonight

kirbee

Jolly Good Fellow
ACC Live info with Reggie Ball

ACC LIVE, Fox Sports Net's weekly signature program profiling the Atlantic Coast Conference, airs Monday, 10/27 at 6:30 p.m. EDT (re-airs Tuesday, 10/28 at 12:30 a.m.). Mike Hogewood hosts the live, half-hour show from FSN's Atlanta studio, where he is joined by reporter Jenn Hildreth.

On Monday's show, Hildreth profiles Georgia Tech's starting quarterback Reggie Ball, who prepped at Stephenson High School in Stone Mountain, Ga. The 19-year-old true freshman has the Yellow Jackets competing for a bowl berth at 5-3 (3-2 in ACC), and he is making a serious run at conference rookie of the year honors. The versatile, 6-1, 180-pound field general ranks fifth in ACC passing yards (182.3 ypg) and total offense (206.9). Ball has already been named ACC rookie of the week four times this season, including his sterling performance in the Jackets' upset (29-21) of NC State, when he passed for 283 yards, with three touchdowns (one rushing). Also in Hildreth's profile, Ball's high school coach, Ron Gartrell, and Ball's father, Reggie Sr. (an assistant at Stephenson), provide their take on Tech's QB and his leap from a top-notch prep program to the starting role in major college football.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

Thanks for the post, Kirbee. I'm headed to set up the Tivo to get it now. Just one question though. What did they feed Reggie to make him grow 3 inches since Thursday night? They mention him being 6-1, but if he's over 5-10, I'll eat my rat cap!

Back