Reggie Ball

techfanatic

Varsity Lurker
I absolutely love his passion and his fire for football. please do not ever lose that intensity. As he matures he will learn to harness that energy when he needs to. The hit on Thornton was priceless.he represent G.T. very well. I look forward to him dismantling georgia for the next three years. He is the type of individual that we desperately need. Chan go and recruit plenty more players with that heart and passion for football. Some have responded negatively to his comment that " we will not lose another game".
Would you rather he said we will not win another game.Folks when chan completely gets his kind of recruits in here we will consistently compete for the a.c.c. championship. Keep bringing the size and speed that you have already been recruiting.

Agree with 99.9% your post.

Reggie's fire is not replacable and I appreciate him for it. That being said, he needs to channel it better.

He is the quarterback. He has to be the guy that others can follow. He has the attitude of a tailback or linebacker, which is good - to a point. Those positions can get by with more instinct and emotion, but the QB must use his head more than Reggie did Saturday.

He needs to be a tad more in control to win the big games consistently.

I agree - keep the fire - but grow up a little and channel it the right way to be a consistent leader and winner.

Back