Reggie blames sorry play on brutal schedule

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
Per ESPN.com...

[ QUOTE ]
Ball had a fumble to go along with his two interceptions, extending a discouraging pattern for the sophomore quarterback. He hasn't shown any consistency, following up a career-best 288 yards passing last week with another turnover-plagued performance.

Ball got a little testy when the discussion turned toward his erratic play.

"What do you expect?'' he said. "We play in the toughest conference in the country. We probably have the hardest schedule in the country.''

His first point was highly debatable. His second point was downright laughable. The Yellow Jackets have only four opponents currently ranked in the Top 25.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuses, excuses. No loss has ever been your fault. If you take a beating, own up to it like a man, Reggie.

"What do you expect?" That's bullshit, man. He just said, "You should all expect me to suck and throw bad passes against good teams. We can't win because we play better teams. I'm not good enough to play against these guys." I mean, jeez, if that comment doesn't make you think, what does? And no one dare jump on me for ragging on RB, because that comment is pathetic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif

Thought Reggie had learned how to keep his mouth shut rather than run it and prove he's a fool!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif

Any one remember when he said he wouldn't lose another game last year, i believe it was after the FSU game? hmmm...

If there is one thing that I cannot stand it's making excuses. Everyone loses but RB is not the answer for GT, I'm sorry but he has not shown an ounce of consistency and now that he is making excuses tells me he's not mature enough to run this team, Chan, make a change and get him out of there.

Bingo J.D.!

One thing though. In Reggie's case, it may be more of a reason than an excuse. I have no problem with Reggie at this point admitting that he can't quarterback this team.

Not to say that Reggie could not help this team tremendously, just not at quarterback.
C'mon Chan, give Reggie what he wants!!!!!!!!

I think Furman Bisher called the right number on RB, though I am definitely not a Bisher fan. He stated that RB was a good thrower of the football, but not a good passer. I want to see next year what our team will do with a real QB otion, something that CG has not has up to this point. Four or five games ago, I agree with his decision to tough it out with RB this year to give TB time to learn the system. I now think it was a mistake to red shirt Taylor, and that TB and GT would be better off in '05 if TB had gotten some real game experience this year. Next year will be crucial for CG, no doubt about it.

Back