Returning seniors

We would definitely want AC back, if he is not ready for the pros but is ready to play football.

Getting ahead of ourselves, but can you imagine being on an official visit next year and having AC tell you, "I originally went to a football factory and it was terrible. Coming to GT was the best decision I ever made!"?

I'm rooting for the dude. If he balls out next year, I think he could still make the NFL. Hope he makes it.

Another interesting side to this discussion is OTHER teams "keepers".We thought we would lose a bunch of the opponents good Srs which may not happen.This definitely will affect us next season in record since many think that we will be in a breakout season.

Another interesting side to this discussion is OTHER teams "keepers".We thought we would lose a bunch of the opponents good Srs which may not happen.This definitely will affect us next season in record since many think that we will be in a breakout season.
We might have plenty of veterans to fight over in the transfer portal from other schools.

Rich schools can exceed the 85 by a goodly amount, but rich schools lose their "keepers" to the NFL early or on time.

I think if a team loads up on 6th year seniors after having them as 5th year seniors, it will mess them up in the out years when we will shine. But yeah, in the short run it will suck to run into a team with a 6th year senior quarterback playing behind an offensive line of 6th year seniors, with a 6th year senior laden defense. You know, the opposite of what we have had the last two years. But in 2022+ they will have a lot of holes to fill, and the sophs and juniors will not have the snaps to develop like they normally would.

Back