Reuben Houston

Okay I'll ask... what is "poppin"? Cuz I have lots o' haters in the internets (especially on the Hive) so I muse be poppin.

He's still a Tech Man. Glad he has found some success.

I wonder if he still supports the program?

On Wednesday [July 15, 2015], Houston was arrested and charged with marijuana trafficking, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of a firearm while violating the Controlled Substances Act, Fulton County jail records show. WSB-TV reports that police found around 11 pounds of marijuana inside a recording stuido [sic] Houston and four other people were using at the time.

http://patch.com/georgia/buckhead/former-tech-football-player-charged-drug-trafficking-0

Now that's poppin'.

he's using the same excuse as last time, "it wasn't mine"

I wonder what he will say about the gun. Presumably it was on him if they are charging him? Or are they charging them all with illegal gun possession?

I'm not a lawyer, but as I understand it possession in Georgia only requires you to have the ability to control the weapon, not necessarily to be in active control of the weapon. So even if it was in his locked car in the parking lot, he could get possession. If it was just in the room on a table or something they'd probably all get possession.

I'm not a lawyer, but as I understand it possession in Georgia only requires you to have the ability to control the weapon, not necessarily to be in active control of the weapon. So even if it was in his locked car in the parking lot, he could get possession. If it was just in the room on a table or something they'd probably all get possession.

I know this is the case for a felon in possession charge. The Feds put the screws to convicted felons for being caught anywhere near a gun.

Back