Reuben Houston

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
Should have stuck to slangin rock. Now I'm hatin so I guess he's poppin. Well played Rico.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Why would this thread get nuked?

If you ain't got no haters you ain't poppin'.

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
Can't wait for the emails to MBob to flood in when the elitist find who Rico really is. This probably already on the playlist in the weight room

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Can't wait for the emails to MBob to flood in when the elitist find who Rico really is. This probably already on the playlist in the weight room
you know he was arrested again just last week on felony gun possession charges and selling drugs?

I don't think it's going to just be "elitist" who think it might not be best to associate the school with him

coit

I like the part where he calls his GF a bitch and then yells at the waiter to bring his ho some water.

Last edited:

GT1992

Dodd-Like
I like the part where he calls his GF a bitch and then yells at the water to bring his ho some water.
I've found yelling at water to bring me water doesn't work well. As far as calling a GF a bitch, he was probably right, but I've learned it is probably better to not be truthful, at least that's what the judge told me.

BigGTMike

2020 Stingtalk Poker Player of the Year
Guess plus77mann was wrong about the 3 million views by July 24.

coit

I've found yelling at water to bring me water doesn't work well. As far as calling a GF a bitch, he was probably right, but I've learned it is probably better to not be truthful, at least that's what the judge told me.

So I missed an "i" in there. Geez.