Rick Smith, welcome to GT.***

I like what I am hearing... welcome coaches... lets win some games...

I saw the thread about things being slow so I thought I would look at what we were talking about this time last year.

This topic seem 100 years old now.

HA HA HA I saw this post and though. WHAT ON EARTH!! Thought it was new news. HA HA

Yes it does seem to be 100 years old to me as well.

Lawbee... you completely screwed with my head... I didnt even look at the date.. just saw my post and thought "who in the hell has stolen my ID..." I didnt post that today !

LOL... my my how things changed in a year...

Wow. It took me a few minutes before I realized this thread was a year old. I was thinking, "I didn't start this thread. Hmmmmm."

It's been a rough day. I just finished repairing various pipes and joints at my house that bit the dust last night...Law, don't mess with me like that bro.
pat.gif

Originally posted by spellingbee:
It's been a rough day. I just finished repairing various pipes and joints at my house that bit the dust last night...Law, don't mess with me like that bro.
pat.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">spelling, sorry to hear about your pipes and such. Was lucky here at the ol home place. Pipes froze here as well, but nothing broke or cracked. Left the water running a bit last night to keep it from freezing. First time ever it froze at the well pump. That caused everything to freeze under the house. Was afraid when I got the hot and cold running and turned off the pressure would spew water everywhere. Was A O K this time. Hope everything is fixed at the spellingbee home!

Yep, on top of all of our problems Law is messing with our heads.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Really Law bringing this back up does help put things in perspective. Does for me anyway.

Go Jackets!

Goldeagle, sorry to hear bout your Dad. I lost my Mom in '96 and now my Dad is getting long in the tooth but I realize how special he is...

Celebrate the memories of their lives...

Originally posted by goldeagle:
No fair LawBee!! I buried my Dad last Friday and now GA freezes over!

drinking.gif
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You have my thoughts and prayers goldeagle. You baried your dad the same week we barried my grandfather.

Goldeagle, I just got back from the funeral home visiting a friend's wife who died suddenly at age 39. My condolences on your dad.

Lawbee, remember, Paybacks are Hell!

Originally posted by GMC 68:
Goldeagle, I just got back from the funeral home visiting a friend's wife who died suddenly at age 39. My condolences on your dad.

Lawbee, remember, Paybacks are Hell!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">My condolences to you, your friend, and their family as well with her passing suddenly.

You're right. We're all after Law now. He's dead meat.
wink.gif

Goldeagle,
Sorry to hear about your Dad. My prayers and thoughts are with you and yours.
frown.gif

Lawbee,
Those who laugh last laugh best or words to that effect.

shocked.gif
tongue.gif

Thanx guys, at a time like this the concept of the "Tech Family" truly comes through loud and clear! One of the happiest times w/ my Dad was sitting in cold, windy seats @ HGF seeing Tech play while freezing our asses off! My prayers and thoughts are with those of you who have also suffered a loss. Guys, be sure to tell the folks who are close to you that you love 'em before it's too late. I'm glad I did a long time ago!

drinking.gif
drinking.gif

Back