RIP GTBob Football Videos

ClydeBrick

All Being Master of Time Space & Dimension
Yeah, well now that E$PN is monetizing old games . . .

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
ööööers did it while there are no sports to watch. Assholes.

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
Unfortunately this happened a couple nights ago. In fairness, they did take EVERYONE down that was doing this for minimally the ACC teams. I am working on a way to do this without using a public streaming source. A few folks have asked me to send hard drive copies, which I have no problems doing. It takes about 4TB to get all the content when all this Corona virus thing passes. Maybe we could set up a torrent. Anyone else have suggestions, I am open. Thanks again to everyone that supported, subscribed and watched over the years.

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
Unfortunately this happened a couple nights ago. In fairness, they did take EVERYONE down that was doing this for minimally the ACC teams. I am working on a way to do this without using a public streaming source. A few folks have asked me to send hard drive copies, which I have no problems doing. It takes about 4TB to get all the content when all this Corona virus thing passes. Maybe we could set up a torrent. Anyone else have suggestions, I am open. Thanks again to everyone that supported, subscribed and watched over the years.
Are they taking down private videos too? Could you re-upload them but make them accessible only to people who have a link? And then we can have a stickied post elsewhere on the forum.....

gespacho_the_slender

Are they taking down private videos too? Could you re-upload them but make them accessible only to people who have a link? And then we can have a stickied post elsewhere on the forum.....
My account has been officially suspended/cancelled. Everything that I had on YouTube is gone inclusive of all my private stuff. I have to create another account just to be able to subscribe to other feeds as they went scorched earth on my account. Even if I wanted to, YouTube may be a closed door for me.

I have Fios with blazing fast internet and have utilized MEGA and other transfer resources in the past. A torrent may be the best way so my internet bill doesn't go through the roof if other wouldn't mind helping to shoulder the load.

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
My account has been officially suspended/cancelled. Everything that I had on YouTube is gone inclusive of all my private stuff. I have to create another account just to be able to subscribe to other feeds as they went scorched earth on my account. Even if I wanted to, YouTube may be a closed door for me.

I have Fios with blazing fast internet and have utilized MEGA and other transfer resources in the past. A torrent may be the best way so my internet bill doesn't go through the roof if other wouldn't mind helping to shoulder the load.
That's bullshit. Thanks Youtube.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like

öööö Google.

gogt121

GTRW121

I’d help. Watching all those games helped pass this corona thing big time

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member

That is a ööööing outrage.

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader

I'm in.

gespacho_the_slender

Probably a dumb question, but do y'all use Plex? I've got all this content on my plex server so I can stream it wherever.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Probably a dumb question, but do y'all use Plex? I've got all this content on my plex server so I can stream it wherever.
I use Plex for stuff as well. But yeah, if you gave out invites to stream your plex stuff your bandwidth would get crushed!