RIP WSU football coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

For not getting the jab.
It was much more than that.

He tried to come in with a "I'll whip those punks into shape" attitude and had a lit of issues with locker room unrest and players transferring.

My guess is he Recruiting even worse than WSU was accustomed to and they are likely less popular among JUCOs that they normally got Players from.

This is wayyyy more than a CV19 issue.

For $2million per yr in Athl Dept compensation, do what is necessary to keep your Job.

There are only 65 P5 Jobs on this Planet, he had one, he should've made a Business decision
Yeah, I’m sure that never crossed his mind. He probably should have been scouring the football forums for life advice instead of consulting his family, his doctor, his conscience, and his financial advisor.
Like it or not, he did what a lot of people wouldn’t.

Rolo....let's get AD TSTAN to feel him out!
I can see it now Coach Rolovich yells hey Joe go hit that tackling dummy. Joe says “Coach while I realize many kids have hit that tackling dummy with no ill effects, there is a chance I might be injured so I’m going to decline your request. I hope you respect my morals and balls.”

You can have standards, morals and balls, but you are expected to follow instructions from your employer as long as it is not illegal or immoral. For whatever reason he didn’t follow instructions. When you work for someone you go by their rules.

Immoral is an interesting word. Who gets to decide what that means?

You can have standards, morals and balls, but you are expected to follow instructions from your employer as long as it is not illegal or immoral. For whatever reason he didn’t follow instructions. When you work for someone you go by their rules.
Ridiculous. What if the university determined all employees should be sterilized for some reason. Not illegal, not immoral, so he should do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back