Robinson ?? I have reservations !

jacketguy

Damn Good Rat
I can appreciate the fact that he is a Tech man and all of that... but for someone to remain an assistant as long as he has gives me concern.... although I guess the same could be said about the Fridge... but one Fridge season does not make a career... if we arent going for a current HC... I am not so sure that Robinson is the best assistant out there...

well said... and I feel the same as you I guess.. no matter who they choose... they get my full support... I just wish that JR's experience was a little more broad at least... but you never know... and, if he turns out to be a hidden gem... I would be comforted in believing that he would probably stay for a while... I say again, I dont want to see us maintain... and just be competitive... I want us to move up a notch... and I understand the academics etc... but, I dont buy that... we are talking about finding 85 guys... we should be able to do that and compete with anyone...

Well, based on coaching experience, I'd have to go with TAAFFE. I hope that he's the coach they pick. But if they pick JR, then I'll get behind him and be supportive. Either one of them deserves our full support, IMO.

I have reservations about Robinson too, but it appears he is bringing the Giants def line coach Mecin? with him and this guy's bio does look good.

At this point I just want a coach. I think they are basically apples and oranges NOONE really stands out in this group.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Back