Rod Bramblett

F

Seems like a freak accident that they would both die from a rear end collision? Maybe their airbags didn’t deploy or something?

F

Seems like a freak accident that they would both die from a rear end collision? Maybe their airbags didn’t deploy or something?

Yeah .. Odd. Don't know what was going on with the 16 year old driver (aside from no alcohol) but he/she has a difficult time ahead

Yeah .. Odd. Don't know what was going on with the 16 year old driver (aside from no alcohol) but he/she has a difficult time ahead

Distraction is the only thing I can think of...or brake failure or stuck acceleration. Must not have slowed down a bit. Terrible.

What a loss. But he'll always be remembered on this side of The Hooch as The Voice who called the miracle wins over the Dwags & the Bammers in the 2013 games.

He had risen to the job of replacing Awbie legend Jim Fyffe who had died of a way-too-young heart attack in 2003.

These things always remind me of the 1986 accident that cost us Jim Luck & Sgt. Gary Beringause.

RIP, Mr. & Mrs. Bramblett. And War Eagle, Rod, from an old Yellow Jacket.

What a loss. But he'll always be remembered on this side of The Hooch as The Voice who called the miracle wins over the Dwags & the Bammers in the 2013 games.

He had risen to the job of replacing Awbie legend Jim Fyffe who had died of a way-too-young heart attack in 2003.

These things always remind me of the 1986 accident that cost us Jim Luck & Sgt. Gary Beringause.

RIP, Mr. & Mrs. Bramblett. And War Eagle, Rod, from an old Yellow Jacket.
Remember the Jim Luck wreck well. I worked near his wife Jean at the time. A lot of sadness

Back