Ruh Roh

TechAKnee

Flats Noob
Assuming he’s talking about GT or more specifically WR, I can understand the frustration. He’s used to touching the ball every play and that’s not going to happen at WR. However, the truth is he’s not a D1 college QB outside of the triple option. If he wants a chance to play at the next level, he needs to stay at WR or try and move to defense and play in the secondary. He has the size and athleticism to make it happen. Hopefully he will stay the course and play the long game.

I wonder if JT doesn’t at least question himself a little bit not playing DB in college. It’s hard to imagine his chance at the NFL wouldn’t have been higher had he went that direction.

yellowjacket15

Varsity Lurker
I wonder if JT doesn’t at least question himself a little bit not playing DB in college. It’s hard to imagine his chance at the NFL wouldn’t have been higher had he went that direction.
JT was still too small to make NFL. About 175 lbs. I just cant see him hitting people.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
That's interesting. Maybe he's talking about his position change, but maybe a buncha other stuff too. I think we're all pretty sure the team's playing horribly right now.

Honestly the Tweet sounds like a thread title in the football forum after a game.
Could put whatever spin you want on it, its so vague. Could interpret it as "this season aint over yet"?

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
"This aint it" generally does refer to something sucking in some way or not being right, as in "This ain't it, chief". Cant read too much into it, though.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Taquon responded to him in a joking manner to get some rest. Could be nothing assuming they talk to each other.

User 10337

If this is about football, he needs to keep it in the lockerroom.
If this is about football, stop being a "look at me" pu$$y and just transfer. We will be getting much better players than you.
If this is about football, phucking play better and it wouldn't suck ass so much.

Look at when it was posted.

I hope he realizes that he was given the opportunity to be a QB touching the ball every play and squandered it away.

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
I would just about bet that he was saying the season isn't over. TO has been the quintessential team player and he seems to be a very intelligent and articulate young man when you speak to him. I would think he most likely realizes that this position change greatly increases his chances of playing on Sundays because he was never going to do that as a QB. As a WR, he at least has a shot.

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
If this is about football, stop being a "look at me" pu$$y and just transfer. We will be getting much better players than you.
If this is about football, phucking play better and it wouldn't suck ass so much.

It was posted at 3:25 pm, you bet your ass it's about football.
All Turkish girls go into heat at exactly 3:15pm on Tuesday afternoons. I don't think this was about football.

LeonardWood

Dodd-Like

I hope he realizes that he was given the opportunity to be a QB touching the ball every play and squandered it away.
:ugh:

gtGreg768b

Elemenopee

This is for you

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan

Take it easy bro

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
His demeanor and look Saturday gave me the impression he’s pissed not being at QB anymore.

Hopefully I’m wrong