Rumor: Texas to offer $10 Million/year to Saban

The system is broken when Saban is going to be pushing $10 million/year yet people think the players getting 3 years towards an SEC Communications degree is fair compensation for doing the work on the field.

Whaaa. What does an intern at GS make? Alabama is a pro football internship.

Jimmy Johnson??

Good, "out of the box" guess, but I couldn't see him making the move to a college coaching spot, since the season would overlap too much with the Cup series. Plus, I think he really wants to pass Richard Petty for all time championships before moving on.

Jeremy Fowler ‏@JFowlerCBS 1m

Alabama AD Bill Battle about Saban/contract: "We're focused on recruiting and playing Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl."

Translation: Let's just dodge that question.

I think he meant this Jimmy Johnson

1862092-oh_rly.jpg

You may end up banned for posting that directly (instead of a link), but hilarious

Dang, it took me a while to copy/paste all those links, but I know one of you wusses will report me.

NSFW link, but hilarious:

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/139938-Texas-Coaching-Search-Quagöööömire-in-MS-PAINT

We will never be as awesome as ShaggyBevo until we start MS Paint.

He has an MS paint thing every week. Its ööööing awesome.

What the öööö is Mack Brown gonna say tomorrow morning at the Alamo Bowl presser. That's gonna be a weird press conference. Hopefully he will say, "Im done" and then gets out of the way so Saban can be officially announced as the new coach.

Austin quality of life: traffic of big city without the amenities, ecolibtards everywhere, downtown gets boring after ten trips, hot as hell summers. And, oh yeah, UT fans - which are as bad as UGAg fans.

Austin quality of life: traffic of big city without the amenities, ecolibtards everywhere, downtown gets boring after ten trips, hot as hell summers. And, oh yeah, UT fans - which are as bad as UGAg fans.

THIS...

If you like cities, then yes, Austin is better than Tuscaloosa, but I would NOT call that a better quality of life....but that is me.

You can take city living and keep it....Aren't those the crazy blue areas on our voting maps?

Back