Running backs

Wish Mason were healthy. We need his power

Gibbs is a beast. Most naturally talented player on the flats since Calvin
No argument but sometimes a player that good gets too many touches and our offense becomes one-dimensional. The playcalling today absolutely sucked.

I’d get Gibbs the ball via pass as often as I could because it’s a mismatch for a DE or LB to cover him. We also have to get Brown the ball. He must have gone in motion like he was getting a jet sweep 10 times today and never got it once. Our most explosive offensive players are 1) Gibbs 2) Brown 3) Sims 4) Smith and 5) Carter. Get them the ball. Yeah, Sims is taking his lumps, but when he tucks and runs it is beautiful to watch that stride pick up 3 yards a step. And I also love Ezzard. You can tell that guy is a baller. Our offense will be explosive once Sims turns the proverbial corner.

Gibbs reminds me of Christian McCaffrey. He needs the ball in his hands waaay more ASAP

I really don't like Gibbs returning KO. Way to easy to get hurt and his best look is at running back. Put in another speedster please!
I half agree. We were returning kicks from the end zone and five a lot recently. I want him in the back field because he is talented and has the hands to take care of the football. But if he sees a lane and a great opportunity at the 15 I’m down for him to take it.

I don’t like anyone returning kicks from any part of the end-zone. Our special teams aren’t special and risk/reward we are much better off 1st and 10 on the 25.

Our best hope is to score on special teams before the O can turn it over.

Our best hope is to score on special teams before the O can turn it over.
All we gotta do is have Gibbs refuse to get tackled on kickoffs and Ezzard refuse to be tackled on punt returns.

I don’t like anyone returning kicks from any part of the end-zone. Our special teams aren’t special and risk/reward we are much better off 1st and 10 on the 25.
I would think if you look at the average starting field position, even including Gibbs great return, we would be better off on the 25.

Back