Saban v. Jimbo

This is getting serious. I was listening to the DC sports radio while driving around and they played all the interviews. Fisher is beyond pissed off.

And they play on Oct 8 I think. Holy Crikey is that game going to be a bloodbath.

The post-game handshake will make the Collins-Narduzzi handshake look like JJ hugging a StinGTalk mom.

Last edited:
And Jimbo is full of öööö. No, you didn't break the new rules of college football, Jimbo. Your boosters played the rules to buy you a team. Your coaching and recruiting was NEVER going to get Texas A&M a #1 class or a championship. Never. Your boosters paid to get you a #1 class. Now, it is put up or öööö up, Jimbo. Might be getting that big severance pay out in the next few years as they realize what a charlatan you really are.

So, will Alabama leave the SEC and join the ACC over Saban’s concerns? Kind of reminds me of when GT left the SEC because of Dodd’s concerns about Alabama playing dirty.

He managed to keep a criminal on the team long enough to win the one championship at FSU and as soon as crab legs was gone the pantry was empty because he is a ööööty recruiter.

A&M boosters are who recruited this last class for him. They are about to find out what they have.

Jimbo was a solid recruiter. He was slaughtering UF and Miami in state. He left because FSU didn’t want to pay the kind of money it took to be at the top.

Jimbo was a solid recruiter. He was slaughtering UF and Miami in state. He left because FSU didn’t want to pay the kind of money it took to be at the top.
UF has been in a downward spiral because of UGAg and Bama. FSU has very little to do with that

Miami got their back broken, and you can trace this back, to a cold night in Atlanta in 2008? 2009?

Jimbo is so defensive about this it has to be true. He's an egomaniac and it definitely bruises his ego that everyone believes it was TAMU $$$ that brought in that class, not his recruiting ability. There are so many different coaches saying this about TAMU and not one (that I know of) defending TAMU so Jimbo just needs to own it and stop lying. My dream scenario is he signed a bunch of primadonnas that are there just for the money and tear the team apart with their selfish behavior and finally take the TAMU money with them into the portal.

Back