Saturday Ratings: The CW Airs College Football Nationally for the First Time

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
SATURDAY FAST AFFILIATES
NOTE: Although their fast affiliate figures were not yet available at post time, ESPN is likely among the top TV outlets at least in key demos on this prime time with college football.

— Households (rating / share):
Fox: 1.30/4, ABC: 1.16/4, NBC: 0.52/2, CBS: 0.44/1, CW: 0.36/1

— Total Viewers (in millions):
Fox: 2.28, ABC: 1.86, NBC: 0.77, CBS: 0.70, CW: 0.60

FOX: Oregon at Texas Tech
ABC: Wisconsin at Washington State
NBC: Charlotte at Maryland
CBS: UCLA at San Diego State
CW: Cincinnati at Pittsburgh

Source: Nielsen Media Research

FWIW:

Hulu & Youtube carry the CW and you will be able to watch the game. Fubo TV & Direct TV stream along with others only offer The CW in a handful of markets, including Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto, San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, Seattle-Tacoma, and Tampa-St. Petersburg.

So for most people HULU Live TV or YOUTUBE TV will be the cord cutting way to go to ensure you do not miss any ACC FB or MBB games this season.

Is there a single streaming solution that carries the Tech and Braves channels?

Is there a single streaming solution that carries the Tech and Braves channels?
Not unless Fubo or DirectTV Stream gets the CW back. I am dropping Fubo and the Atlanta Hawks so I can watch GT Football and Damon Stoudmire coach GT MBB on this CW this year.

"Unfortunately, select CW Networks have left FuboTV. Additionally, video on-demand content from The CW will no longer be available on FuboTV. "

Good Lord. How hard is it to use qatar streams or vip league or crack streams or sports surge or ..................

How much does that cost?
I have DirecTV proper. I’ve kept it this long for Braves and Tech but I pay $240/m for it plus internet which seems absurd.
I also have DirecTV mainly for sports but it’s really annoying how every few months the price goes up about $5 or $10 without anything being said and I think that they think I won’t notice.

The CW is Channel 69 in Atlanta for us poors.
1694517594779.png

Back