Saturday's spring practice?

Patriot

Varsity Lurker
Saturday\'s spring practice?

Can anyone tell me what time practice is Saturday and what type of practice it will be (contact or noncontact, etc)? Just thinking about riding up. Thanks for the help!!

Re: Saturday\'s spring practice?

sat spring practice @ 11:15 am.
non contact.
ride up .. watch spring practice.
then stay for the beesball game at 1:30 pm.
watch unbeaten and top ranked Tech take on Kent St.

Would the time be the same for the following Saturday? Also could you tell me (an ignoramous) where will it be?

spring practice times and locations can be found at the following link:

coach gailey's website

look for update at the bottom left of the screen.

Originally posted by mustard:
Would the time be the same for the following Saturday? Also could you tell me (an ignoramous) where will it be?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yes, that's time they will practice on Saturdays. During the week they'll practice at 4.

Here is copy and past of schedule:

SPRING PRACTICE SCHEDULE (Subject to Change)

March 14, 4 p.m. (Friday); M15, 11 a.m. (Saturday); M19, 4 p.m. (Wednesday); M21, 4 p.m. (Friday); M22, 11 a.m., Bobby Dodd Stadium (Saturday); M26, 4 p.m. (Wednesday); M28, 4 p.m. (Friday); M29, 11 a.m., Bobby Dodd Stadium (Saturday)

April 2, 4 p.m. (Wednesday); A4, 4 p.m. (Friday); A5, 10 a.m., Bobby Dodd Stadium (Saturday); A7, 4 p.m. (Monday); A9, 4 p.m. (Wednesday); A11, 4 p.m. (Friday); A12, 11 a.m. (Saturday)

Georgia Tech Coaches' Clinic: March 28-29

SPRING GAME: Saturday, April 12, 11 a.m. Bobby Dodd Stadium/Grant Field

--30--

The first two practices will be noncontact

Practices not at BDS are at Rose Bowl Field right next to Russ Chandler Stadium. You enter Rose Bowl Field on the maintenance road at the corner or Fowler St and 6th St. The road goes between the outfield at Russ Chandler and Fowler St.

I usually park on Fowler.

Fun stuff. I hope you make it. Look me up if you do.

Go Jackets!

Back