Saw Kerry Watkins, Nate Curry, Will Glover, A.J. Suggs and these are their thoughts

D

Damarius

It seems like they all love CG. It ticks me off thinking of last year. Because with all of the talent that we had we were capable of playing in the NC game in the rose bowl. But under GO the players just wouldn't play for him. The players seem happy and I noticed that when i shook kerry watkins' and nate curry's hand, they were humongus. the players look like their in great shape and this year, i am telling all tech fans WE ARE GOING TO BE 13-0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackets!!!!!!!!!!!

Go jackets!!!!!!!!!1 sting em'. To hell with Ugag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drinking.gif

Where did you see them? What were they doing? What kind of clothes were they wearing? What hair style? Did they have footballs with them? Do they sleep with their Footballs?

wink.gif
Just kidding!! We get juiced about everything about our Jackets!! Thanks for the excitement. Cool to hear you running into them. It's time to get it on!!!

Was there any mention of Curry's injury and the amount of time he would be out??

Very Please they like CG thats half the battle when they have confidence in their coach. I also think they probably didn't like GOL and just would reach their full potential under him.

bigthumbup.gif

Back