Schadenfrude (am i doing this right?) from Miami = "Go after the coaches son"

I hope they go for it. Good luck ever attracting a top level coach if they do.

I mean, his son is the QB coach apparently. It’s not like he’s a kid unaffiliated with Miami except for being Richt’s son.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/want-to-make-richt-quit.140307/

Not that I haven't posted provocative messages on message boards or anything, but found this to be a pretty brutal stance about how one feels about his/her head coach: Go after their children.
If you are a head coach of a high profile program, and you choose to put your kid on your staff, I would think you might know from the start that this could happen. You probably know what you are setting yourself up for from the start.

If you are a head coach of a high profile program, and you choose to put your kid on your staff, I would think you might know from the start that this could happen. You probably know what you are setting yourself up for from the start.
Not just on the staff but in a very high-profile coordinator position (as opposed to running backs coach or something off everyone's radar). This more than anything tells me that Richt is just in this for himself and really doesn't care how it turns out.

Just look at his post-game presser. He's just riding it out.

Miami fans should be figuring out the next cheating strategy to implement since that's the only way they can ever be any good.

Based on my experience with Miami fans, I’m surprised they’re not trying to slander a toddler.

Honestly, that’s what I was assuming until I read through some of the thread.

MR is paying UM back for making him hold a clipboard for 4 years,he low key hates UM and is only using UM for financial gain!

:bowrofl:

Not just on the staff but in a very high-profile coordinator position (as opposed to running backs coach or something off everyone's radar). This more than anything tells me that Richt is just in this for himself and really doesn't care how it turns out.

Just look at his post-game presser. He's just riding it out.
Usually nepotism is just a ploy to get two salaries. It would be hard to convince anyone that Jon Richt is the most capable OC available for a job at the University of Miami.

Back