schedule radio

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
Download the GT app onto your phone, then either listen to it from your phone speaker, from phone earbuds or best case, bluetooth over car speakers (assuming you are driving). Just go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for GT Gameday.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Sirius XM channel 80 FTW (we're on the Sirius main ESPN channel today for the first time I can remember).

TechRush

Dodd-Like
After finding the six different stations broadcasting UGA sports on the radio in N GA, you will soon succumb to frustration when you realize that you must be ITP to tune in for Tech sports over the radio. Just get the Tech Gameday app and save yourself from the frustration.

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
After finding the six different stations broadcasting UGA sports on the radio in N GA, you will soon succumb to frustration when you realize that you must be ITP to tune in for Tech sports over the radio. Just get the Tech Gameday app and save yourself from the frustration.
This is unfortunately true. Even the station here in Gainesville owned by a Tech grad no longer carries the games.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
This is unfortunately true. Even the station here in Gainesville owned by a Tech grad no longer carries the games.
Advertising dollars are the mother's milk of radio. While I am disheartened that a Tech grad had to make that decision, the alternative was to sell the station to a dwag grad so I'm at least grateful that hasn't happened yet.

GT fans are not influencers. Instead of complaining about that, we need to learn how to capitalize on it.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
Can someone post the list of North Georgia radio broadcasts of the game for our esteemed Fan Of Bobby Dodd? I'm out of state and don't know which stations are north Georgia.

Or can someone assist and help him download the GT app.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
So, Fan of Bobby Dodd, did you listen to the game?

We have another one coming up tomorrow so you need to get the tech stuff figured out. Speak up if we can help.

thegtstunner08

Flats Noob
The GT App has been a Godsend. So long trying to stick my finger in the air while turning on AM Radio.

NC Bee

Varsity Lurker
Download the GT app onto your phone, then either listen to it from your phone speaker, from phone earbuds or best case, bluetooth over car speakers (assuming you are driving). Just go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for GT Gameday.
Don't see the app in app store. Is GT Gameday the complete name of the app?

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
Sorry for the inaccurate instructions.

Enter Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and look for this one:
49581AF8-638B-4E8F-9830-0DDCE790B022.jpeg