Scott Sisson - Cool dude

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
I saw this random dude with a GT hat on while working out. He was working out with his wife, so I walked towards the pec deck and said " Go Jackets!" he turned and smiled, " Oh, you a fan?" I said, " Oh yeah, my Father is a '75 grad and he took me to games dating back to the Ross era." He said, "Wow, that's cool, I played for coach Ross." I said, "Really?" He said, "Yeah, I was their kicker." I said, "Are you Scott Sisson?!" He laughed and said yes and I was on cloud nine for the rest of the week!

Scott is a cool, humble dude. He still goes to games and I believe his daughter now attends Tech.

Anywho, I never met anyone famous so this made my day/year!

That would be cool to be "famous" when someone found out who you are but anonymous when you don't want to be bothered, kind of like being a Blue Angel.

That would be cool to be "famous" when someone found out who you are but anonymous when you don't want to be bothered, kind of like being a Blue Angel.
Yes turn on the famous name when you are stopped for speeding or need a table at a crowded restaurant. Then you go back into your anonymity when you get the table and begin eating.

Anonymous Mode! Not to change the subject but that is a pretty cool new show. I'm sure most of us have moments when we wish we could go to anonymous mode.

Anonymous Mode! Not to change the subject but that is a pretty cool new show. I'm sure most of us have moments when we wish we could go to anonymous mode.
Check out the Billy Bob Thornton film The Man Who Wasn’t There. Most of us go through our lives invisible to others.

I saw this random dude with a GT hat on while working out. He was working out with his wife, so I walked towards the pec deck and said " Go Jackets!" he turned and smiled, " Oh, you a fan?" I said, " Oh yeah, my Father is a '75 grad and he took me to games dating back to the Ross era." He said, "Wow, that's cool, I played for coach Ross." I said, "Really?" He said, "Yeah, I was their kicker." I said, "Are you Scott Sisson?!" He laughed and said yes and I was on cloud nine for the rest of the week!

Scott is a cool, humble dude. He still goes to games and I believe his daughter now attends Tech.

Anywho, I never met anyone famous so this made my day/year!

IMG_6335.gif

I believe the proper question for approach is "What's the good word?"

but its amazing how many fans don't know the answer when you ask...

Back