Season Ticket renewals have started

It would be silly to change the #togetherweswarm. The GT marketing team has been trying to push the idea of branding a lot the last 6-7 years. We just had it plastered all over ESPN after blowing out the SEC in the orange bowl. Keep it and push it hard on recruits.

At the very least keep "swarm" in it. It promotes the idea of team and family. I think the OB shirts said "swarm statement."

Everything is starting to come together - recruiting staff, recruiting class, national praise, staff stability, and most importantly winning. At the cusp of sustained success.

The name of the site to renew your tickets through is togetherweswarm.com. I think the phrase is sticking for next year.

Also, looks like gold zone season tickets will be $245.

Any idea when new season tickets can be purchased?

ALSO 3: Max number of additional quantity for uga game is 1 ????

this is determined by the number of AT Points you have, i think. people with more AT Points get more ticket options. this might change over time based on demand

The site says the 'Gold Zone' is going to be $245 for next year. I sat in one of those seats for the Clemson game this year and actually thought we had a great vantage point. Only down side is that's where scumbags from around the way congregate. Still think I'll be down for 2 in the Gold Zone next year. GT Football has earned my money.

this is determined by the number of AT Points you have, i think. people with more AT Points get more ticket options. this might change over time based on demand

just checked and now I can buy up to 20 tix!!!

i was last year and will be there again. i am row 17/7&8

Back