Seattle Bowl = looks ALOT more attractive now

Now the truth comes out.

We can see how good Roof is.

We can see how good O'Brien is.

We can if the lack of fire in this team is O'Leary's fault.

Get fired up, and Roof -- show them what the Black Watch D is all about

Aiken Jacket

Flats Noob
Swagger, I'm not sure it is possible for the Seattle Bowl to be attractive!

All kidding aside, you make a good point. I hope that the assistants will all be "hands off" to any offers from ND, Big Bee (or is he now Large Leprechaun?), and can get focused and show who has the talent on the staff.

I would like to see a new scheme put in for the game on the D side, so we can see that Roof either has it or doesn't.

GO JACKETS!

jacketguy

Damn Good Rat
I dont mean to sound like a pessimist... I am usually described as being an overly optimistic realist... LOL.. but, I dont think the bowl will tell us much... I would like for us to end the season on a winning note, but I cant see the coaches changing much for this game... and as far as the fire in the players go... I am afraid that a long disappointing season, the coach bailing out on them, and the Seattle Bowl versus higher expectations will not add up to much fire... I really got the feeling after the Va game that most of the guys were just ready for the season to end... (it really showed against GA.. )...

By the way... how ironic that GO is leaving as Tech prepares to play Stanford in a Bowl game... didnt Ross leave after playing Stanford in the Aloha Bowl?