SEC cannot play a Nat'l sched. 1-2 vs ACC,

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
SEC cannot play a Nat\'l sched. 1-2 vs ACC,

0-2 vs Big E, 0-2 vs PAC10, 0-1 vs Big12. I will say this: Ala played very well @ Okla & easily could've forced OT except that Watts dropped the ball, literally, with less than a minute to play & Aub was competitive @ Southern Cal. Florida, LSU, Miss St, Vanderbilt & SCarolina just got stomped. Hard to believe the SEC is only 14-7 so far vs their ooc sched.
On the bright side, the SEC is dominating the lightweight conferences that they play soooooo many games against: 4-0 vs Sunbelt, 3-0 vs 1aa Southern, 3-0 vs ConUSA, 2-0 vs WAC & 1-0 v Mtn West.

Re: SEC cannot play a Nat\'l sched. 1-2 vs ACC,

very surprising that UVA could pull it together to get the win

I at least thought Grossman would show up. Miami will probably not lose this year.

And they used the ooc records posted above to add to their board. They hate the SEC jabbering, with Fla next door, as bad as we do.
Very interesting that the ACC has the best record vs BCS conferences & the SEC has the worst record. Do U think the media will pick up on these facts or continue to write that the SEC is once again dominant. Of, course, the favorite catch phrase is 'the SEC is down this yr'.

Law, Miami looked VERY STRONG yesterday. I'd say that FSU, VT, and UT can still give them a game. I'm not saying that they won't go undefeated, but it won't be easy against FSU, VT, and UT.

Way too early for this kind of talk. This conversation about how the conferences did head to head would be a lot more revealant in Nov. than now.

Doen't matter. We will still beat them in the Fiestia Bowl.

Back