Seeing this post on a cesspool board makes yesterday a little less of a sting

theStingT

Varsity Lurker
They really are a collection of lacking sorts.
I wonder how many responses he gets till someone corrects his math?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211128-075424.png
    Screenshot_20211128-075424.png
    304.9 KB · Views: 242
That's less of a sting? While their dwag math is wrong (we only gave up 100 not 110. Gosh 110 would just be embarrassing...), are they right that we gave up more points in 2 games than they did all season? I can't bring myself to fact check their post by looking up Georgie stats.

Holy Shiite...just having a little fun at a dwags expense in these dark days. Lighten up Francis! If I wanna go to a gagger board, I'll go there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211128-082537.png
    Screenshot_20211128-082537.png
    147.4 KB · Views: 17
They really are a collection of lacking sorts.
I wonder how many responses he gets till someone corrects his math?
No it doesn't sting any less!

The name of the game is to friggin' win!

We aren't in the business of petty antagonizing uga!

Winning the war of Internet quips and message board "gotchas" does nothing for the State of GT FB.

In fact , you creating this thread over something like that is almost as embarrassing as the way we lost yesterday.

For all we know he might have posted from a cellphone and his Android auto-corrected to "110" and he didn't feel like taking the thread down, anything could've happened.

Still doesn't change the underlying theme of his post, we gave up 100 in our last 2 Games which more than they gave up in the entire season.

The worst part:

We claim to be the "smart ones" and are always taking petty swipes at them, and yet for what seems like 50 years, they have played more disciplined and with more sound fundamentals than we have over that same time frame.

The jokes about how stupid & unintelligent they are fall way short when they play sound disciplined FB, and we play undisciplined FB.

At this point, every effort by the the GTAA & GT Fans should be directed at how do we improve our Coaching and get better players.

What you did with this thread is the equivalent of a mosquito biting the ass of an elephant.

At what point do we get tired of being the mosquito?

Winning the war of Internet quips and message board "gotchas" does nothing for the State of GT FB.

In fact , you creating this thread over something like that is almost as embarrassing as the way we lost yesterday.

For all we know he might have posted from a cellphone and his Android auto-corrected to "110" and he didn't feel like taking the thread down, anything could've happened.

Still doesn't change the underlying theme of his post, we gave up 100 in our last 2 Games which more than they gave up in the entire season.

The worst part:

We claim to be the "smart ones" and are always taking petty swipes at them, and yet for what seems like 50 years, they have played more disciplined and with more sound fundamentals than we have over that same time frame.

The jokes about how stupid & unintelligent they are fall way short when they play sound disciplined FB, and we play undisciplined FB.

At this point, every effort by the the GTAA & GT Fans should be directed at how do we improve our Coaching and get better players.

What you did with this thread is the equivalent of a mosquito biting the ass of an elephant.

Preach, brother. This type of thread shows why we are where we are as a program. Stings less?!?!? We just grabbed our ankles....AGAIN....for our rival. ENOUGH!

I already knew their fans were morons. Learning that we gave up more points the last two games than they did all season certainly does not make me feel better.

I only hope that by the end of the playoff, that stat is no longer true.

The worst part:

For some that will be when the elephant decides to sit/lay down and obliterates the mosquito.

To all the Sad Sacks...I'll post what the f__k I wanna post if I think it's funny. If you don't like it, too bad. Cry me a river.
I beat Stage 3 cancer a few years back. One of my best friends is fighting Parkinson's. (He played for GT in the Rudy game) THOSE are things to get upset about.

To all the Sad Sacks...I'll post what the f__k I wanna post if I think it's funny. If you don't like it, too bad. Cry me a river.
I beat Stage 3 cancer a few years back. One of my best friends is fighting Parkinson's. (He played for GT in the Rudy game) THOSE are things to get upset about.
Hope you have great health going forward and I'll pray for your pal with Parkinson's.

Back