Shai McKenzie

Leggett may turn out to be better than Mckenzie, but the GT staff didn't think that way months ago because they only recently offered Leggett. I think VT got the better RB of the two. People can justify it how they want, but this is a prime example of why VT almost always beats GT on the field too.

More often than not when GT and VT go head to head in recruiting battles GT wins. So no.

Leggett already is better than Shai. Take time to look at their videos and see for yourself. Leggett is also playing against the highest competition (6A) in the State of Ga in the hardest region. Not Pennsylvania AA classification. Gimme Leggett over Shai all day.

Shai has zero wiggle and just trots around the field waiting on his blocks against small kids. Leggett has vision, shows power speed and has shown much better cut back skills against top competition. He runs like a running back versus a athlete who just has more physicality over smaller competition. To me there is no comparison here. The only thing I question is wtf was the staff waiting on this kid.

He runs like a taller bigger Godhigh. 5'10" 210 lbs versus Shai at 6'0" 212 lbs. if you watch Leggett run he runs with a low pad level. Shai runs upright.

Last edited:
Leggett already is better than Shai. Take time to look at their videos and see for yourself. Leggett is also playing against the highest competition (6A) in the State of Ga in the hardest region. Not Pennsylvania AA classification. Gimme Leggett over Shai all day.

Shai has zero wiggle and just trots around the field waiting on his blocks against small kids. Leggett has vision, shows power speed and has shown much better cut back skills against top competition. He runs like a running back versus a athlete who just has more physicality over smaller competition. To me there is no comparison here. The only thing I question is wtf was the staff waiting on this kid.

He runs like a taller bigger Godhigh. 5'10" 210 lbs versus Shai at 6'0" 212 lbs. if you watch Leggett run he runs with a low pad level. Shai runs upright.

He was injured. Staff was checking on recovery.

He was injured. Staff was checking on recovery.

What exactly is "turf toe"? Does it heal over time or require surgery? That was his injury correct?

But he played through it in the playoffs and still delivered big time?

Can't wait to see Custis, Leggett, and JT with our offense. Hopefully, they will have an OL that is worthy.

What exactly is "turf toe"? Does it heal over time or require surgery? That was his injury correct?

But he played through it in the playoffs and still delivered big time?
turf_toe.jpg

A_0004.JPG

Back