Shaq

rduck

Damn Good Rat
Shaq already receiving praise. Just pulled from left guard to clear the way for a 55 yd td run!
#shaqattack

Shaq looked dominant in the run game. He looked like work in progress in pass pro though.

Shaq looked dominant in the run game. He looked like work in progress in pass pro though.

So what? Time to abandon the passing game anyway, now that the balls have to be all inflated and öööö.

I'm just saying he looks like a guy learning how to pass block NFL athletes. Some good, some mistakes but promising. I thought he looked good overall.

I'm just saying he looks like a guy learning how to pass block NFL athletes. Some good, some mistakes but promising. I thought he looked good overall.
He was dominant in run blocking and average is pass blocking.

I think he gave up one sack where he was blown by, but he didn't look like he was behind the level of the other interior linemen.

I do have one observation; Shaq is better than Tre. If Tre is as good as Shaq, then the Pats are set for years on the interior.

Doesn't it piss you off that the Falcons or whoever your team is passed on him? I know he would've looked great mauling people up front for my Steelers.

Doesn't it piss you off that the Falcons or whoever your team is passed on him? I know he would've looked great mauling people up front for my Steelers.

Wouldn't you know it, the Pats are my favorite team.

Bwahahahahaha! See you in February, fools, when we go for number five as Brady throws the severed and fully inflated head of Roger Goodell for six touchdowns and Belichick says "It is what it is ... another Super Bowl, biatches!"
Shaq gonna get a ring, maybe even the MVP truck since Brady won't need it. Bwahahahaha!

Bwahahahahaha! See you in February, fools, when we go for number five as Brady throws the severed and fully inflated head of Roger Goodell for six touchdowns and Belichick says "It is what it is ... another Super Bowl, biatches!"
Shaq gonna get a ring, maybe even the MVP truck since Brady won't need it. Bwahahahaha!

:rolleyes:

He effectively blocked three players in one block. That is pretty ööööing impressive. Pre-season or not he made one helluva block.

Typical

I smell envy.

Just glad Shaq got a big block and looked good in the run game. New England really does like to run the ball and if Blount is healthy, they will run it a bunch this year, especially early.

Back